PLM series stirrers are specially designed for use in the pharmaceutical and food industry.
The sealed motor housing combined with exhaust air ducting avoids noisy, uncontrolled leaks of compressed air into the product or out into its surroundings.
Specially constructed drive vane material allows the motor to run dry without any lubrication.
All parts that come into contact with the product conform to FDA regulations.
Basic models include:
- operating pressure max. 6 bar
- air consumption 500 L/min. at 6 bar
- power output 380 W at 6 bar
- clockwise rotation
- ATEX certification
- all-stainless steel housing
- continuously adjustable speed control valve
- flange Ø 73 mm, bolt circle Ø 55 - 2x Ø 6.5
- support arm Ø 16 mm to fit on a stand
- plug-in connector for DN 7.8 mm
- output shaft L 27 x Ø 12 mm